Adaptive’s Microsoft Teams Collaboration Adapter allows for the delivery of end-to end service delivery leveraging Microsoft Teams and Cherwell Service Management. For example, meeting extensibility lets service agents more easily interact with the Cherwell platform, collaborate in group chats, channels, and conferences, and respond to incidents in real time. By embedding natively within Teams, employees can submit requests, receive updates on in progress requests, take action on notifications, chat and connect with live agents for assistance, review knowledge articles and much more – all without ever leaving Microsoft Teams.
Adaptive’s Collaboration Adapter for Teams is the first in a set of Collaboration Adapters to enhance users’ experiences through their desired channels. Adaptive fully supports our Collaboration Adapter and it is backward compatible to older versions of Cherwell. Whilst Adaptive is continuously evolving our Collaboration Adapter, we strive to find more innovative ways for workflow to elevate engagement, collaboration and deliver excellent service – despite the remote working conditions appliable today.
Get your custom demonstration today by contacting us below.
Collaboration has never been easier
Microsoft Teams Collaboration Adapter Features
- Create Incident, Problem, Change or Service Requests from Microsoft Teams
- Enable Chat in Microsoft Teams
- Send a Channel Message in Microsoft Teams on variety of triggers
- Create a Microsoft Teams meeting from within Cherwell
- Manage Change Request Approvals and Updates via Microsoft Teams
- Journaling Interactions from Microsoft Teams in Cherwell.